For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
—F. Scott Fitzgerald (via kevingreene)
This is what I’m hoping for.
- kailkaiii likes this
- anniestrachan reblogged this from kevingreene
- xokates reblogged this from kevingreene
- elmunstro likes this
- e-m-k reblogged this from mysweetcharade
- mysweetcharade reblogged this from kevingreene
- anniestrachan likes this
- story-that-might-bore-you reblogged this from kevingreene
- kevingreene posted this